First Responder Safety • Public Safety • Environmental Safety
Best-in-Class and Value Emergency Response HazMat Classification Kits
This will allow all departments an easily accessible and useable hazardous material detection kit.
The kits are designed to provide first responders a rapid and easy method to determine if unknown or suspicious materials present a possible chemical, radiological, or biological hazard to the responder, population, or surrounding environment.
Typical incidents for kit use:
- Illegal Drug Operations
- Unknown Powders
- Suspicious Materials
- Abandoned Containers/Drums
- Chemical Inventories
- Roadside Dump Sites
Demonstration of HazMat Kits and Training available upon request. Please see partial reference list below.
- Colorado State Patrol
- City and County of Denver-Environmental Health
- El Paso County Sheriffs Office
- Cheyenne Fire and Rescue
- South Metro Fire Department-HazMat
- California Highway Patrol
- Adams and Jefferson County-HazMat
- Salt Lake City Utah
- Denver Fire Department-HazMat
- Orlando Fire Department-HazMat
- Goodfellow Air Force Base-Fire Academy
- New York City Fire Department-HazMat